Sunday, May 17, 2009

OVERDUE PHOTOS!!!





Hey! I finally blogged! No more looking at the same old post. Hahas!
At the top is photos taken at my uncle's wedding.
I also have not upload the photos that were taken at the beach, celebrating Trisha's birthday.
It is way too OVERDUE...
Can't be held due to some problems and I was not able to upload
the rest of the pictures so too bad~ :[
Looks like I've not blogged for one month plus plus.
As we know, that month was exam period and everyone was busy studying, so am I.
Exams?! Hmm... I took back some of my results recently and was sad to say that currently I had fail 2 subjects.

English [Paper 2] - 27/50 PASSED!
Mathematics [Paper 1] -36/80 FAILED!
Mathematics [Paper 2] -29/100 FAILED!
Social Studies - 22/30 PASSED!
Physics - 33/75 FAILED!

I was quite happy that I FINALLY passed my English and Mrs Ng said I've improved.
I 'm also surprised that I actually passed my Social Studies and even got second in class. :]
Overall, there's sad news and happy news. Maybe tommorrow will get back my Chinese paper. Let's see how it goes!
Sigh* Seriously, I really hope I can do better than that in EOY.

As for today, I went out with my mother and my sister.
We went to Bedok to buy some stuffs.
Bought a lot of things there.
Went home afterwards and watched Monster Inc.
Hahas. That's all for today.
Byebye! :]

No comments: