Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Phew...Today was such a tiring day for me.
I had Girl Guides rehersal for the upcoming Honours Day.
Although we are the GOH as known as the Guard Of Honour,
we had to stand very straight with a smile on our face.Lols.
There's one uncle very funny and dramatic as he keep making us laugh.
He also told us about his past experience when he was a scout.
After that,my patrol - Dove,had to stay back to plan for this Friday's activities.
Ahh...I think I'm gonna die!
I didn't know that Mrs Ng will want back the cover page
of the carnival coupon and I don't have one.Die die die~ T.T
Stayed in school until 4+ or 5pm,then went home.
After that went out for dinner.
Aww...I hope you get well soon~ Missing you ♥
By the way,guess what day is tomorrow ? Its April Fool Day! Yeah ;D
However,I got English test tomorrow.What a sad case.
Wish me good luck guys! Hahas.
Ok I'll stop here today. :]

No comments: