Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello~ Today was the last day in Girl Guides as the Sec4s' & 5s' are stepping down!
Hohoho. So sweet lars. Bi Jia gave all the seniors a small gift and I'm so touched. Hahas.
And so, today's activities were quite fun. Sadly, Xiang Ping was not able to join us for today's
last gathering as she has got sore eyes. Take care girl~
She got sore eyes while my mouth was swollen. =.= I got ulcer in my lips.
Damn painful until I could not speak properly. I wonder what will happen tomorrow as I have oral, 11am.
Shyt lors. I had not eaten since morning today. I'm like so hungry now but I must ren~~
Too pain to eat!!! My mother suggest going to the doctor but I refused. =x
So now she is going to buy the powder that can cure ulcer one. Don't know what's that call. Lols.
Okkays. I think I better stop here le. Byebye~ ♥

No comments: