Thursday, March 25, 2010

Omgxz, I feel so numb~~ >.<
Lols, I just came back from the dental clinic.
The appointment with the dentist was at 4pm so I left 5mins earlier from my Art study time.
It was raining cats and dogs and I must chiong for the bus 358. I'm like all wet.
Reached the dental clinic at 3:50pm. Scared* I'm alone~~ T.T
The dentist let me eat pain killer and she also sprayed some anesthetic so I would not feel any pain.
Seriously, through the process of plucking my two teeth was not even painful.
After that, she put plain metals on the upper part of my teeth.
However, I had to pluck another two more teeth next week! Lols. Looking forward~
And now, the blood keeps flowing out of my teeth without me realising as my mouth is so numb.
I can't feel anything at all right now. I scared when the numb goes off,
I will start to feel the pain~ Ahh... Lols. I got MC for tomorrow actually. Of course,
I will be attending school if not pain. Hahahas. Good girl ok! ;D
Shall stop here for now. I will update about my teeth again next week. Haha. Shi mu yi dai~
Bye! ♥

No comments: